The organizing committee cordially invites you to submit an abstracts in which researchers have the opportunity to present recent results.
Abstracts submission open on april 2019.
Method of Submission
Abstracts must be submitted via on-line forms will be accessed from this page.
- When the abstract has been uploaded successfully a confirmation email will be sent to the corresponding author. In case you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder and, in the case that a confirmation e-mail is not received, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors will have access to their abstracts until the deadline and will have the possibility to edit submitted abstracts and submit additional ones.
- All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to submitting authors e-mail address.
Abstract Submission Instructions
- The official language of the congress is English; therefore all abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Authors will be asked to select the topic under which the abstract is submitted, but the congress organisers reserve the right to re-allocate the abstract to a different category if it is felt to be more appropriate.
- Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at another international scientific meeting should not be submitted.
- The corresponding author’s name and e-mail address will be used for all communications relating to the congress.
- The length of the abstracts should be a maximum of 300 words, plain text.
- Title: Make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. Use a capital letter for the first letter in the title only (DO NOT capitalize each word).
All abstracts received are eligible for poster presentations.
The abstracts accepted will be presented in poster sessions.